|Name: M.Vijaya Bhargavi|
|Designation: Associate Professor|
|Experience: 11 years 8 months|
|Teaching Experience: 11 years 8 months|
|Date of joining: 07/07/2008|
- Synthesis, Molecular Docking, Analgesic, and Anti-Inflammatory Activities of New 1,2,4- Oxadiazolo-Sulfonamides M. Vijaya Bhargavi, P. Shashikala, M. Sumakanth, C. Krishna,2018 .Russian Journal of General Chemistry, 88(4), pp 804-811. ( Impact factor – 0.553).
- Synthesis, Molecular Docking and Biological Evaluation of Novel N-(Benzyloxy)-6-Fluro- Chromone-2-Carboxamides and N-(Benzyloxy)-Chromone-3-Carboxamides as Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory Agents, M Vijaya Bhargavi , P. Shashikala, M Sumakanth and J Archana, Der Pharma Chemica 2018, 10 (5) 94-103 (Impact factor – 0.4).
- Design, Synthesis, and Cytotoxicity of Semisynthetic Betulinic Acid-1, 2, 4-Oxadiazole Amide Derivatives. Krishna, C., Bhargavi, M.V. and Krupadanam, G.L.D., 2018. Russian Journal of General Chemistry, 88(2), pp.312-318. ( Impact factor – 0.553).
- Design, Synthesis, Molecular Docking and Biological Evaluation of Novel Coumarin-oxime Ether Derivatives as COX-2 Inhibitors, 2017, M. Vijaya Bhargavi, P. Shashikala, M. Sumakanth, Shravan Kumar. Gunda, Asian journal of chemistry, vol 29, No.11, 2559-2564. ( Impact factor – 0.15).
- Coumarins and Chromones : A Remarkable Scaffolds for Anti-inflammatory Activity, 2017, Vijaya Bhargavi M, Shashikala P, Sumakanth M, J. Pharm. Sci. & Res. Vol. 9(9),1483-1489. ( Impact factor – 0.59).
- Facile Regioselective Synthesis and Antimicrobial Activity of Novel 8-Isoxazolinyl Coumarins via Nitrile Oxide Cycloaddition Approach Challa Krishna, M. Vijaya Bhargavi and G.L. David Krupadanam, 2017, Asian Journal of organic & medicinal chemistry, 2(4), pp.149-155.
- Synthesis of pyrano isoxazoline/isoxazole annulated coumarins via intramolecular nitrile oxide cycloaddition and their cytotoxicity. Krishna, C., Bhargavi, M.V., Rao, Y.J. and Krupadanam, G.L.D., 2017. Russian Journal of General Chemistry, 87(8), pp.1857-1863. ( Impact factor – 0.553).
- Design, synthesis and antimicrobial activity of benzyl hydroxamic acid analogues of coumarin Challa Krishna, M Vijaya Bhargavi, G L David Krupadanam, Heterocyclic Letters Vol. 7| No.3|671-682|May-July| 2017. ( SJIF impact factor =3.833).
- A Comparative study of Myrosinase Activity in selected Cruciferous Vegetables after Conventional Heat and Microwave Treatments, International Journal of Current Research, Kusuma, M.P., Archana Jorige and Vijaya Bhargavi, M. 8, (12), 43668-43670, 2016. ( Impact factor – 0.553).
- Design, semisynthesis and cytotoxic activity of novel ester derivatives of betulinic acid-1,2,4- oxadiazoles. Journal of Asian Natural Products Research, Volume 18, 2016. Krishna Challa, M Vijaya Bhargavi, & G L David Krupadanam, pages 1158-1168, 17 Jun 2016. (Impact factor – 0.66).
- Synthesis and antimicrobial assessment of novel coumarins featuring 1,2,4-oxadiazole Challa Krishna, M. Vijaya Bhargavi, Ch.Prasad Rao, G.L. David Krupadanam, Medicinal Chemistry Research 24(10), October 2015, 3743–3751 (Impact factor – 1.23).
- Multidrug resistance in Tuberculosis: An overview by M.Vijaya bhargavi in International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Phytopharmacological Research 2014; 4(3): 157-163. ( Indexed in Thomson Reuters – Web of Science, Elsevier (SCOPUS) ).
- Studies on production, purification, and molecular characterization of polygalacturonase from Bacillus subtilis by M.P.Kusuma and Ch.Vijaya Bhargavi in European Journal of Biotechnology and Bioscience 2014; 1(5): 1-6.
- Retinoids: An overview of clinical applications in Dermatology by Archana J and Vijaya Bhargavi.M, Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, Vol.2 (7), 2010, 376-383 ( Impact factor – 0.59).
- Poster presentation on Synthesis and cytotoxic activity of Betulinic acid amides with 1,2,3-triazole linkage via click chemistry in the 68th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress held on 16th -18th Dec 2016.
- Oral presentation on Chromone: A Versatile Pharmacophore in Drug Design in the International Conference on Biochemistry, Nutrition and Pharmacy in Human welfare: Recent Trends and Future Challenges held on 3rd-5th September 2015, hyd.
- Oral presentation on Studies on production, purification and molecular characterization of polygalacturonase from Bacillus Subtilis in the ICETCPS-2014, October 15-17, 2014 at CSIR-IICT, Hyd and Science-Tech Foundation, Bangalore.
- Poster presentation on “ Synthesis and evaluation of some new non-thiazolidine dione PPAR γ agonist / antagonist as possible oral hypoglycemic agents ” in National Seminar: Present and Future Perspectives, organized by the University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kakatiya University Warangal in 2006.
- Poster presentation on “Phase transfer catalysis and its applications ” in scientific poster seminar-2004 organized by University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kakatiya university.
• Appointed as a evaluator for SERB sponsored Two-Day National Conference On Transpiring Novelty and Hi-Tech Knowledge in Advanced Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences (TKRPS-2K17) on Jan 6th and 7th 2017 held at Teegala Krishna Reddy College of Pharmacy, Hyd.
Faculty Development Programmes:
- ET702x Designing learner centric MOOC an online course conducted from 2nd August,2018 to 6th September 2018, offered by IITBombayX
- Completed 8weeks FDP course in Computer Aided Drug Design, organized by NPTEL, MHRD (AICTE Approved).