|Name: Zeenath Banu|
|Experience: 3yr 7 months|
|Teaching Experience: 3yrs 7 months|
|Industrial Experience: Nil|
|Research Experience: nil|
- A research article on “Phytochemical evaluation and pharmacological screening of Antiparkinson’s Activity of Allium Sativum in swiss/albino mice” in IOSR journal of pharmacy, (e)-ISSN: 2250-3013, (p)-ISSN: 2319-4219, Vol (6) Issue 6, 01-12, June 2016.
- A review article on “A Review on Parkinson’s Disease” in World Journal OfPharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, ISSN: 2278-4357, Vol (5) Issue 5, 580-599, May 2016.
- A research article on “Drug utilization review on Antiepileptic Drugs: A Retroprospective study” published in World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, ISSN 2278-4357, SJIF Impact factor: 6.0, Vol (5) Issue 3,684-702, March 2016.
- An abstract on “Ethanopharmacology of Anticancer drugs” published in Annals of Phytomedicine, An international journal, ISSN 2278-9839, Vol (5), Issue 1,37,March 2016.
- A research article on “What Do You Mean By Urolithiasis?” published in World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, ISSN 2278-4357, SJIF Impact factor: 5.2, Vol (5) Issue 1, 548-557, Jan 201
- Presented a poster on the topic “Alzheimer’s disease: A Clinical and Basic Science Review”, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE on “PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION-ACADEMIA RELATION TO INDUSTRY-CURRENT SCENARIO” at JNTU-H on 17th and 18th March, 2017.
- Presented an oral presentation on the topic “Osteoporosis: Review of Disease, Diagnosis, Treatment and Fracture Prevention”, NATIONAL SEMINAR ON HYPHENATED TECHNIQUES IN PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH at RBVRR Women’s College Of Pharmacy on 17th February 2017.
- Presented a poster on the topic “CURRENT INSIGHTS INTO OXIDATIVE STRESS”, NATIONAL CONFERENCE on “TRENDS SETTING INNOVATIONS IN PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES” at JNTU-H on 18th and 19th July, 2016.
- Presented a poster on the topic “Understanding Heart attacks and Coronary artery Diseases, NATIONAL SYMPOSIUM on “CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES OF PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH IN EDUCATION AND INDUSTRY” at JNTU-H on 11th and 12th March, 2016.
- Presented a poster on the topic “A Review on Clinical Prospective of Anti-Urolithiatic Drugs” in the Scientific Poster session of NATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CURRENT TRENDS IN PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES on 1st March 2014.
- Presented a poster on the topic “DNA-Nano robot-The Next Generation Targeted Drug Delivery” in a NATIONAL PHARMACY CONFERENCE on “CURRENT TRENDS IN PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES” on 21st and 22ndMarch, 2014.
- A project entitled “Phytochemical Evaluation and Pharmacological Screening of Antiparkinson activity of Allium Sativum in Swiss albino mice” was guided during 2015-
- A project entitled “Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory activity of Manikara Zapota in Wistar/Albino rats” was guided during 2014-2015.